Diversity and Inclusion
We Value Diversity
Diversity is essential to fostering a culture of innovation and creativity that can change the world. As an equal opportunity employer, we take affirmative action to offer employment opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. To learn more, review:
Our Stance Against Discrimination and Harassment
We are dedicated to providing a work environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits discriminatory practices, including harassment.
We are honored to employ veterans as an integral part of our workforce. Their perspective, leadership, ability to collaborate and focus is invaluable. We work with Vetsjobs.org and others to increase our veteran population.
Providing an Accessible Workplace
We strive to provide the same access and opportunity to all applicants. U.S. job applicants with a disability, or those who are differently abled, may request assistance with any part of our online application system or the hiring process by emailing or calling 408-879-6085. This contact information is for accommodation requests only. Evaluation of requests for reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Partnerships for Success
We value our partners who help us grow a diverse workforce. We work with several organizations that support diversity and have development opportunities in place today, which help women accelerate their careers.
- Light House for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Lions Center for the Blind
- Momentum for Health
- The National Employment Team (NET) and Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)
- Project Hired
- SDSU Troops to Engineers
- SJSU Veterans
- Swords to Plowshares
- Veteran Affairs (VA)
- Veterans Resource Centers / Next Step
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES)
- Mathematics, Engineering, Science Achievement (MESA)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Vietnamese Engineering Student Association (VESA)
- Women in Technology International (WITI)
- YWCA: Eliminating Racism, Empowering Women