Xilinx San Jose
Our San Jose team has many options nearby for a healthy work-life balance, from visiting local museums, to hiking the nearby Los Gatos trails, to developing new skills or connecting with teammates at fun site events. There are approximately 2,000 employees at this location, conveniently located right off Highway 85 on Union Avenue.
- Fitness center with exercise equipment, a cycle room, a large studio for group classes, and personal training options
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Fresh, healthy breakfast and lunch menu options available daily at our cafeteria
- Relaxing light-filled atrium with Koi Pond and indoor fountain for breaks and impromptu meetings
- Focus rooms and open-air collaboration areas for brainstorming sessions
- Convenient and secure bike lockers
- Golf putting ranges, bocce areas, and basketball courts
- Organized intramural sports
- Onsite gas service and car wash, concierge car repair, bike repair station, massage, hair cut service, merchant and restaurant discounts and more
Learning and Development
Our people engage in a learning culture where they can drive their careers and grow skills and capabilities while realizing their personal and professional development goals.
We offer a multitude of learning options in a traditional classroom format, host local clubs like Toastmasters, and provide resources for self-paced, on-demand learning through Degreed, a resource that puts the power of learning in your hands.
At Xilinx, you have control and options for how - and when - you learn.
Xilinx Gives Globally and Acts Locally
XilinxGives develops local community relations through funding and involvement that encourages participation, teamwork and volunteerism.
We give globally and act locally to make a difference in communities where our employees work, live and play.
Our efforts include various global programs and services which help:
- support underrepresented groups
- advance medical research
- educate and inspire students in STEAM education – science, technology, engineering, arts and math
- aid those affected by disasters
Diversity is our reality and inclusion come from each of us consciously choosing to value one another. We live as OneXilinx, where every person matters and our differences fuel innovation and creativity.
We are not only committed to equal opportunity for all applicants, but actively pursuing a culture of belonging through:
- Efforts to attract and retain underrepresented groups in the Tech industry (minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities)
- Education on Unconscious Bias for all employees, because we all belong.
- Sponsoring regional Xilinx Women Groups which foster networking and personal and professional development
- Honoring Veterans through a celebration of service
- Celebrating our global cultures through various events
- Externally funding scholarships and partnerships aimed to increase the number of women graduating with Engineering degrees
Opportunities to Connect
We work hard and know it is important to celebrate our success. Several events and activities are available for employees throughout the year including:
- Annual summer picnic where employees and their families visit campus for a day of fun and games
- A variety of cultural celebrations throughout the year
- Earth Fair to celebrate and encourage efforts to Go Green
- Founders Day, our annual celebration of Xilinx’s heritage
Benefits and Perks
As a global company, we offer an assortment of benefits, perks, and rewards that meet the diverse needs of our employees. Our benefits are flexible and offer a wide range of options designed to keep you physically, emotionally, financially, and socially healthy.
Health and Wellness
Xilinx has comprehensive, flexible benefits that enable you to choose the right mix of coverage and benefit plans. The benefit program features high-quality plans from some of America’s leading providers. Our programs include:
- Competitive health and welfare benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- 401(k) retirement savings plan, which includes after-tax, Roth, and employer match
- Generous time off and leave programs with income protection
- Tax advantage benefit programs (FSA, HSA, Commuter)
- Benefit information center and mobile applications
- Voluntary benefits (group prepaid legal services plan; auto, home, and pet insurance)
- Onsite gyms and access to gym membership discounts
- Well-being, health, and financial education seminars and financial services
- Employee assistance, resource, and referral programs
Compensation and Recognition
As part of a competitive total compensation package, we offer:
- Stock awards
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP)
- Employee referral program (ERP)
- Performance-based bonuses
- Generous education reimbursement program
- IMPACT Awards recognition program
Intern Program Perks and Benefits
Xilinx offers the following perks and benefits to our Future Innovator Program (FIP) participants!
- Travel Reimbursement - if relocating from 50+miles, Xilinx offers $1000 round trip reimbursement. This includes, flights, driving, shipping boxes, etc.
- Relocation Assistance - A relocation lump sum will be provided to help with your temporary living expenses throughout the duration of your internship
- Intern Events - throughout the summer, the University Recruiting team hosts events to help foster and develop relationships with your peers, co-workers and executives. The events are designed to give you networking, socializing, learning and volunteering experiences.
- Commuter benefits
- Competitive health and welfare benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Gym - Access to onsite gym and workout classes