At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
We are looking for a motivated and passionate individual to join the Operations Business Solution team as a Business Systems Analyst. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the following:
- Be a team player and act as an interface between IT and business users
- Passionately learn Operations and Supply Chain Processes how features of packaged software applications are used to automate the process during initial onboarding and leverage this knowledge in long run to provide solutions
- Handle communications / Meetings with business and IT teams as needed and be an interface between the teams
- Handle communications / Meetings with external vendor teams in Taiwan as needed and be an interface between the teams. A strong proficiency of Mandarin language is highly preferred
- Work closely with Business Users and IT and drive on issue handling and solution delivery
- Documents business requirement specification, test plan, test scripts accurately and effectively
- Perform end to end testing of various business processes in systems to ensure solution delivered to end users meets business requirements and bug free
- Support Project management team on the execution of the project as an analyst in the lifecycle of the project from requirement gathering, design, test and production go live.
The successful incumbent should possess/be the following:
- Bachelor/Master degree in Information Systems or Supply Chain Management
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Willingness to learn both functional and technical skills
- Understand usage of Excel and have used it in the recent past
- Basic Understanding of the standard supply chain processes like Manufacturing, Inventory Management and Planning etc.
- Good to have
- Basic understanding of Metrics used in SCM
- Hands-on expertise in database Querying (SQL) and database programming (e.g. Oracle PL/SQL)
- Learning or Experience working in enterprise ERP and MES applications like Oracle E-Business Suite or Camstar either as IT support or Super user
- Knowledge and experience in using RPA tools
Years of Experience
5 to 7 years