Xilinx is looking for a world class Senior Compiler Engineer to help us build the next-generation, parallel programming environment for current and future Xilinx devices, including the recently announced Versal ACAP. You will be working in a broad area delivering compilers, debuggers and performance analysis tools to support heterogeneous systems consisting of AI Engine processors, ARM processors and FPGA fabric.
As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for design and delivery of parts of a heterogeneous, multi-core compiler. You will get a chance to tackle cutting-edge, interesting and challenging problems working on compilers for heterogeneous multicore systems.
- BS/MS/PhD in CS/EE with a minimum of 8 years experience developing production compilers and parallel programming environments.
- Knowledge of compiler backends for VLIW processors, including dependence-analysis, optimizations, instruction-scheduling, register-allocation, instruction-selection, code-generation etc.
- Knowledge of compiler frameworks, esp. LLVM.
- Solid understanding of machine architectures and micro-architectural performance considerations.
- Experience in production software tool releases and delivery to external customers.
- Demonstrated C/C++ programming skills with production system software.
- An understanding of applications in one or more of the following domains is also desirable: Machine Learning, Wireless, Signal processing and Video.
- Leads and mentors other engineers.
- Must be a hands-on person who takes initiative and does whatever is necessary to make a project successful.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional and geographically distributed teams.
- Team player with ability to work across a geographically diverse team.
---- x ----
Education Requirements -- BS/MS/PhD in CS/EE
Years of Experience -- 8 years experience developing production compilers and parallel programming environments