As a Datacenter Alveo Product Planning Lead in the Datacenter marketing team you will be responsible for planning the next generation of Alveo products we are designing for customers. This will include working with the rest of the marketing team, customers, and engineering to:
- Plan the hardware features, interfaces and periphrials for board products focused on compute, networking and storage.
- Balance trade-offs between the compute, networking and storage segment marketing teams to direct engineering board development towards the feature develoment with the broadest applicabity.
- Create long term roadmaps on features required to intercept market transitions to different components that will enable board solutiosn to add features or reduce costs.
- Carry out processes that align board and silicon features.
- Survey customers on long range plans.
- Competitive analysis for concept products involving target features, bill of materials, and manufacturing costs
This is a cross-functional role that will involve a specific focus on the silicon devices for datacenter customers while working with both the Xilinx Data Center Group as well as Central Products Group.
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Years of Experience
Xilinx is a US federal government contractor and subcontractor. As required by Executive Order, our US employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee’s work location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination or have an approved accommodation by December 8, 2021.