Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defence; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
You will join a growing team as we continue to build our G&A Finance capabilities and develop processes to support rapid business growth. This position supports the General and Administrative functions and will provide ad-hoc support to Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team.
• Manage budgets and planning team for the corporate G&A functions which include IT, HR, facilities, finance, and legal.
• Partner with key functional business owners on annual planning, investment decisions, budget and resource management and provide valuable decision support to them.
• Identify and implement cost savings initiatives and recommend a course of action if risk is present
• Develop and present regular financial reports and analysis, trending budget performance and financial positioning to senior finance leadership and G&A leaders
• Analyse and compare monthly and quarterly financial results and KPIs against plan
• Effectively collaborate with corporate and cross-functional finance teams, HR & staffing partners, and Procurement team
• Manage a team in Singapore and in the US. Develop team to the next level to build skills and capabilities to improve results and career opportunities.
• Lead processes and communications regularly working with department/regional budget owners across the organization to monitor and revise budgets throughout the year and life of project(s).
• Ensure compliance with current budget and spending policies, and propose improved policies and systems regarding spending guidelines, cost savings, and annual planning.
• Work with the Finance/Accounting team to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and more useful reports and analysis.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA and/or CPA preferred
• 6 – 10 years of professional experience with demonstrated success in the key responsibilities for this role
• Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices
• Advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience with financial systems integration.
• Experience in budgeting and budget planning including development of annual budgets, forecasting and variance analysis.
• Proven ability to prioritize projects and initiate follow through with meticulous attention detail.
• Excellent data presentation skills and ability to write clearly and concisely.
Xilinx is a US federal government contractor and subcontractor. As required by Executive Order, our US employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee’s work location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination or have an approved accommodation by December 8, 2021.