At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Product Characterization Development description
- Building framework and infrastructure to analyze FPGA IO block and feature performance independently.
- Takes full responsibility of validating any characterization, datasheet parameters or customer application issue with minimal guidance.
- Takes responsibility for isolating the issue to a specific area such as test gap, SW bug, silicon bug, or process deviation using ATE and/or bench setup
- Analyze characterization results and create characterization report
- Possesses good understanding of how FPGA features are used and implemented by Xilinx SW tools in typical applications.
- Establishes block ownership for characterization in the V&C process. This includes the validation of silicon and the accuracy of related SW tools.
- Represent characterization in the cross functional team, including Design, Test and Software team.
- Demonstrates fluency in the application of different characterization test methodologies to appropriate tests with minimal guidance.
- Responsible for resolving any issues that arise in the characterization or production environment.
- Generates automation scripts where applicable for efficiency improvements.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, 5 or more years of experience
- Experience on IO characterization (Analog and Mixed Signal), and knowledge on various IOs standards (LPDDR, DDR, LVDS, MIPI, LVCMOS)
- Bench equipment knowledge, e.g. signal generator, oscilloscope
- Experience on Functional (Digital) characterization is a plus
- Unix proficiency and Perl or other scripting language is a plus
- ATE test program knowledge, preferably Advantest is a plus
- RTL knowledge for content creation & debug, including logic and state machine implementation, and Vivado SW knowledge is a plus
- Strong data analysis skill as well as proficiency on data analysis tool e.g. JMP, Microsoft tools
- Strong communication skills including data presentation