At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Plan, organize and implement sustainable temp staffing strategy
- Identify hard to fill roles and take proactive actions
- Assist in candidate screening and interviewing
- Assist in new contract employee onboarding
- Assist with new temp hire orientation
- Provide assistance with payroll procedures and activities
- Identify temp staffing and recruiting KPIs
- Prepare and present KPI reports
- Create and present and submit reports for upper management
- Investigate company's temp staffing needs and take actions to staff accordingly
- Temp Staffing
- Coordinate with vendor for contract resource, Billing Advice, Negotiations, timely submission of invoices.
- Assist with contract employee on-boarding and off-boarding and maintain contractor database
- Maintaining contractor’s timesheet
- Raise purchase requisitions for the respective teams based on their requirements
- Coordination with Hiring Manager, Procurement & Finance Team
- Interview Scheduling and coordination for the lateral hiring
- Campus Hiring
- Creating folders for every individual shortlisted student for the Campus Drive.
- Maintaining their resumes, job preference form in one drive and giving the access to all the panelists to update their feedback after the interview
- Creating zoom meeting links for all the shortlisted student interview sharing with college representative and respective panel.
- Coordinating end-to-end interviews on the drive day virtually between Hiring Manager’s, College representative, Student and HR team
- Scheduling the final meeting among the panelists to decide the finalists
- Maintaining the details in the excel for all the finalists
Graduation / Post Graduation with 6+ yrs of experience in HR and staffing processes