At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Build strong partnerships with Engineering, Marketing and other supporting organizations in the Company to align requirements and provide insightful business and financial dashboards.
- Ownership of Opex, Headcount and Capex management including monthly close, quarterly forecast and annual operating plan
- Continual monitoring and assessment of quarterly variance risks and opportunities
- Prepare monthly compensation, CAD/IP and CAPEX analysis to drive spending trend analysis to improve forecast accuracy
- Closely work with engineering and accounting teams to prepare monthly accrual/reclass entries
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly management reporting packages
- Closely working with business partners on the quarterly forecasting and annual budget process by providing in-depth financial analyses of actual spend and financial modelling of future spends for new initiatives
- Partnering with cross functional teams to drive business insights on opex spending by projects and skillsets. Develop model to measure and report the operational metrics and perform meaningful analysis to assist management’s decision making
- Lead projects to drive automation and process improvement, reducing time to deliver and improving forecast accuracy
- Detail oriented and highly analytical to translate data and trends into powerful strategies and compelling messaging.
- Understand Xilinx products roadmap and track actual spending as well as long term forecast for mask and wafer spending
- Review contracts and working closely with accounting and engineering teams to model out the financial impact to budget
- Support and partner on continual process and procedure improvements, including documentation.
- BA/BS in finance or accounting
- 3-5 years practical work experience in finance or accounting
- Strong problem solving & analysis, business acumen, teamwork and communication skills are expected
- Experience in Semiconductor industry is a bonus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools a must
- Self-driven; Initiative to solve problems and deal well with ambiguity
- Ability to multi-task and to cope with multiple requests at the same time
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills
- Knowledge of accounting and GAAP principles