At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Define SoC level feature requirements, and serve as key contact point for chip capabilities
- Define the SoCs NOC interconnect for functionality and throughput
- Define the SoCs Security and Virtualization requirements
- Work with cross-functional teams on new systems and technologies
- Collaboration with marketing and design teams for new product features and capabilities, from concept through production
- Perform feasibility analysis including SoC area, performance, and power estimates.
- Write SOC level architecture specifications and other documentation in a clear and concise fashion
- Assess design bugs and recommend fixes or workarounds to balance technical requirements with schedule
- 10+ years of architecture, design and/or verification experience
- Knowledge of high-performance and lower power architectures, including experience with microprocessors, graphics processors, machine learning, and connectivity solutions.
- Experience as a Lead Product Architect for chip and platform and hardware/software
- Additional knowledge areas include performance, power management, graphics, machine learning, memory systems, chip packaging, I/O technologies (PCIe), SoC interconnect, power distribution, reset and clocking architecture
- Deep understanding of Virtualization, Security, NoC network and multimedia system.
- Must have excellent understanding of digital logic design concepts. Experience with multiple aspects of the ASIC design flow, such as RTL coding and synthesis and timing tools, is also helpful
- Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven track record of architecting SoCs from concept to production
BS/MS in electrical engineering or computer engineering
Xilinx is a US federal government contractor and subcontractor. As required by Executive Order, our US employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of the employee’s work location or work arrangement (e.g., telework, remote work, etc.), subject to such exceptions as required by law. If selected, you will be required to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit documentation of proof of vaccination or have an approved accommodation by December 8, 2021.