At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced DevOps Infrastructure Engineer (f/m/d), to ensure the smooth running of our software development and release processes. You work in an agile DevOps-Team, that is supporting the feature development teams and play an integral part of our team, acting self-reliably and -responsibly, keeping the company's goals in mind.
- You design, implement and maintain infrastructure components for our build & test pipeline
- You ensure the availability and improvements of our infrastructure
- You build frameworks, automations, and tooling to enable a culture of quality within the organization
- You support the development teams to achieve the best possible efficiency and throughput
Your strengths & qualifications:
- You have a Software Engineering and IT skill set based on a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field, or alternatively an apprenticeship as IT specialist system integration / system admin
- You have gained at least 5 years of relevant work experience as DevOps Engineer or you are a Software Engineer all-rounder with expertise in network configuration
- You feel at home in the Linux environment and you master software versioning with git
- You have excellent skills in Python and Bash scripting
- You are familiar with network technology (Routing, IPv4, DNS)
- You have experience with Container technologies such as Docker
- You are devoted to quality, a team player, passionate about delivering great results, and have strong communication skills
- You love numbers, statistics, nice graphs and flourish when explaining them to stakeholders
- You have experience with continuous integration systems (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- You have knowledge about CMake and CTest
- You bring experience with issue tracking systems, preferably Jira
- You have already worked in an agile development environment
- Integration into our daily work processes from day one with support by your own mentor
- An opportunity to work with a leading breakthrough product that is shaping a new era of computing
- A competitive salary and an awesome work environment with an outstanding multi-cultural team
- A technical key role within our fast-paced and entrepreneurial organization, which supports your professional and personal developmen