At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Board Designer Requirements:
- Design Final Test Loadboard, experience and knowledge in Advantest tester will be a plus.
- Experience in Chiplets and system level board design is a plus.
- Perform board electrical and mechanical simulation and check across specification and requirements
- Good knowledge in power and signal integrity.
- Perform test and measurement on first board in a family using equipment and best known methods
- Generate & verify PCB layout rules; Work with vendors to evaluate design trade-offs & optimize performance/risk/cost/manufacturability.
- Guide and support all aspects of PCB layout, fabrication and assembly processes.
- Perform simulations and modeling to derive most robust, high performance solution for mechanical and electrical testing
- Drives NPI product mechanical test developments to meet time-to-market demands centered on POR and production rollout milestones
- Leverages understanding of NPI requirements, new product packages and manufacturing processes to enable fast ramp-up to meet yield and cost roadmaps
- Provides innovative hardware solutions to complex mechanical NPI challenges
- Good in analyzing how all the elements of a design solution fit together.
- Good evaluation on internal request against requirements.
- Exercises solid analytical problem solving in troubleshooting hardware
Soft Skill Requirements:
- Communicates regularly with cross functional leaders on fast changing product profiles impacting production manufacturability, and ensure responsive change management to address new technologies
- Accurately documents and effectively communicates the rational for a design to design implementation stakeholders (e.g., peer reviews, Technical Solution Groups, management)
- Present design decisions in a constructive and professional way before peers and direct management.
- Questions and provides insights on statistical results as the basis for designing experiments to reach valid and reliable conclusions
Minimum a degree holder in engineering field. Electrical, electronics degree or Master degree will be an advantage.
Years of Experience
- Minimum of 4 years in related field
- Experience in board design or equipment design