At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Provide direct technical support to customers on critical design issues with a focus on Serial Transceivers
- Work in a team environment in identifying customer problems and proposing appropriate solutions
- Provide customers advice on alternative design techniques and the implementation of alternative solutions
- Provide information and data on a variety of Xilinx products
- Provide solutions for specific customer needs
- Work on specific tactical projects for key design programs
- Coach customers on design techniques
- Generate Application Notes, Reference Designs, and Answer Records
- Provide input to product development teams
- BS in CS/CE/EE and 3-5 years of experience, or MS Degree in CS/CE/EE and 2+ years of experience
Years of Experience
- 2+ years of applications engineering or related design experience with FPGA’s or SOCs desired but not required
- Understanding of FPGA and embedded systems design flows and tools and ability to independently research and resolve issues
- Ability to create test designs to root cause FPGA design, embedded system design, and board level issues
- Board level experience with FPGAs (for example, schematic review, board bring-up and debug, power and signal analysis)
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- High initiative and self-starter
- Ability to communicate technical information in an organized and understandable fashion
- Customer oriented approach with a demonstrated concern and desire to work with and assist customers
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and track many activities