DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Job Role and Responsibility:
The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Manager of R&D Finance. The position will have responsibilities for R&D investment analysis, semi-annual product portfolio planning, tracking and analysis, new product financial analysis as well as decision support for strategic R&D investments.
• Develop and manage complex Excel-based models to support new product financial analysis, R&D expense allocation process, valuation metrics, and TAM/SAM/SOM data.
• Cross-team communications with R&D leadership teams, FP&A, Accounting, and Business Units to coordinate and share information on all aspects of R&D financials.
• Build and maintain database tools for expense allocation and product profitability analysis
• Build and present clear and concise presentations on insights with strategic recommendations to company leadership
Required Skills and Knowledge:
• Experience building/developing large complex models with forecasting and historical data/trends
• Knowledge of MS office package. Advance Excel and Financial modeling skills required, experience with Alteryx and Tableau a plus
• Strong attention to detail and interest in performing deep-dive analyses to extract insights from data
• Self-driven; Initiative to solve problems and deal well with ambiguity
• Ability to multi-task and to cope with multiple requests at the same time
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and documentation skills
• Knowledge of accounting and GAAP principles
• BS Degree in Business, Finance or related fields with 4 years experience or MS with 2 years experience. Top tier MBA and/or CFA a plus.
• Quick learner and interested in developing his or her career in a fast pace and challenging environment