At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Design and test embedded software applications for wired and/or wireless communications systems
- Work experience on ARM processor architectures and tools will be required to develop embedded Linux /Bare metal drivers, software solutions that can scale across Xilinx SoC and ACAP devices
- Provide customer support on design techniques/methodologies and in implementation of reference/demo solutions
- Work on specific strategic projects for key design wins
- Work in a team environment in identifying customer problems and proposing appropriate solutions
- Responsible for working with customers and internal stake holders for resolving critical customer issues on need basis
- Provide inputs to product development teams based on customer design challenges / issues faced
Technical Skill Requirements
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- 7+ years of experience working on embedded systems and Linux kernel/driver development for multi-processor heterogeneous systems using C
- Experience working with Xilinx SoCs is highly desirable.
- High degree of initiative and self-starter abilities
- Ability to communicate technical information in an organized and understandable fashion
- Customer oriented approach with a demonstrated concern and desire to work with and assist customers
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and track multiple activities