At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is starting new Vitis Applications team in Hyderabad, India. Data Center Group is the fastest growing units of Xilinx. Vitis suite is focused on expanding Xilinx user base to enable the next generation hybrid compute and acceleration platforms with software driven solution. The tools provide abstraction while leveraging the flexibility of the underlying programmable logic. We are looking for an experienced engineer to lead the Vitis Applications Team in India and collaborate closely with the seasoned applications team in the US. Candidate will drive tools and design methodology, product features and collateral by understanding customer requirements. This includes roadmap definition, specification, documentation, and “train the trainer” materials etc. The candidate will have the opportunity to interface with key customers directly to better understand the use cases and enable them for success. As a member of highly seasoned Apps Engineering team, the successful candidate will lead a small team based in Hyderabad and will work closely with several R&D teams, internal application design teams and Tier-1 customers to improve the overall solution.
- Masters/Bachelors in EE/EC with 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Solid understanding of FPGA Architecture and Tools (vivado) flow.
- Experience with RTL simulation flows and debug methods
- Experience working with tool teams and defining, writing product specifications and user guides a must
- Ability to understand end-user needs and advocate on their behalf
- Strong written and verbal communication, especially relating to creating technical documentation
- Demonstrated ability to identify technical problems, propose viable solutions, document and apply technical solutions.
- Excelling in team environment.
- Experience in running, debugging and profiling programs on real HW board (embedded debug) is a big advantage.
- Any experience of HLS (High Level Synthesis), Embedded SW development or VLIW programming is a big advantage.
- Excellent communication, problem solving and analytical skills