At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Provide direct technical support to customers on critical design issues
- Work in a team environment in identifying customer problems and proposing appropriate solutions
- Provide customers advice on alternative design techniques and the implementation of alternative solutions
- Provide information and data on a variety of Xilinx products
- Provide solutions for specific customer needs
- Working on specific tactical projects for key design programs
- Coaching customers on design techniques
- Generating Application notes, Reference Designs and Answer Records
- Provide input to product development teams.
- Handling customer escalations and tactical software patch requests
- Summarizing and providing customer feedback to development teams
- Master of Technology/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent in the field of Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering from a reputed university.
- PG-Diploma in VLSI from a reputed institute/university is a plus.
- Proficient in RTL: VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog
- Conceptual understanding of Digital Systems
- Understanding of FPGA design flow and tools (Synthesis, Timing, P&R, Simulation, Logic Analyzer)
- Basic communication protocols: JTAG, I2C, UART, SPI etc.
- Understanding of C/C++ language basics
- FPGA Architecture/Configuration knowledge is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate technical information in an organized and understandable fashion
- Customer oriented approach with a demonstrated concern and desire to work with and assist customers
- Good organizational skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and track many activities
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills