Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies - from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx's core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore's Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Customer Operations Manager - North America
The Customer Operations Manager is a pivotal role with responsibility for customer demand/supply management, fulfillment experience, and customer satisfaction in the NA Region. This person will play a critical role within Customer Operations leadership team, serving as a key influential leader to further build, develop, and lead sustainable and scalable global processes for Xilinx. Additionally, this person will have the responsibility to work cross functionally building relationships throughout the organization to ensure alignment of our mutual goal to provide world class support for our customers.
- Provide leadership to support the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of all customer fulfillment areas, including customer forecast, program management, order management and key customer management.
- Create a consistent and valued customer experience.
- Effective attainment of key metrics (KPIs).
- Maintain and expand highly effective working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Work cross-functionally to share best practices and modify processes and policies to improve overall customer experience.
- Mentor, coach and develop team members to increase their effectiveness as well as employee engagement by creating a continuous learning and collaborative environment.
- Establishes policies and procedures that produce high quality customer experience.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable on industry trends and competition.
- 10+ years of successful experience leading growing and complex operational/customer support organizations under matrix organization structure.
- Demonstrated operational management experience, with track record of developing and improving organizational performance, successful project execution and delivery.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple strategic priorities and approaches to meet objectives & deliver results.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and executive presence with ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages for peers and customers.
- Strong business acumen, written and verbal communication skills.
- Track record of building a high-performance team; attracting, developing and retaining talent.
- Demonstrated success in working with customers to resolve complex issues and develop solid business relationships.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite: Excel/PowerPoint/Visio and database reporting tools (SQL, OBIEE, etc.).
- BS in Business or Supply Chain/Operations desirable.