At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
This position offers the opportunity to verify many parts of Vitis/Vivado. You will get a chance to tackle many interesting and challenging problems on taking designs from high level programming languages to cutting-edge Xilinx FPGA hardware. Your responsibilities will include -
• Defining use models, scope, and priority for new software features.
• Creating test plans from product specifications.
• Carrying out manual testing of test plans on new features.
• Maintaining and creating automated tests for various product areas.
• Collaborating with other testing resources to ensure comprehensive testing of features.
• Performing manual testing exploring customer design flows.
• Change request (CR) authoring, validation, and management.
• Customer issue escalation support
• Strong C/C++ programming abilities
• Knowledge of computer architecture
• Experience with FPGA/SOCs
• Understanding of digital logic design principle
• Familiarity with PCIE Express, protocols such as AXI is a plus
• Good time management, organization, teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good analytical skills and motivated to learn.
• An awesome attitude and passion for solving complex problems
• Creates environment and infrastructure to test designs in a customer-like environment, and running test scenarios