At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
In this role, you will be working on the bleeding edge of silicon and software technology. As part of this job you will . . .
- Work very closely with customers to ensure successful deployment of their technology and rapid resolution of issues that arise.
- Provide pre and post-sales support, including lab debug, timing closure and analysis, RTL coding and simulation, pinout creation, power analysis, and board design feedback.
- Provide regular feedback to Xilinx management and factory experts on the needs of your customers.
- Analyze customer needs, and compare and contrast Xilinx and competitive solutions in order to maximize the customer’s use of Xilinx products
- Present to customers on as needed bases new technology which includes new silicon and new software development tools / features
- Support customers in the Pacific Northwest area around Seattle, WA.
- 5 years progressive experience as Senior Product Applications Engineer or related occupation.
- Must have at least 1 year of prior work experience in the following:
Technical support to customer in their selection and use of development tools, silicon and IP products
Technical guidance that focuses on design win strategies for customer opportunities
Using RTL or HLS language for FPGA development and designs
Collaborate with field and factory resources to develop and deliver technical proposals to customer project managers, engineering managers, system architects and design engineers
- Excellent communication and technical presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- BS in CE/EE +5 years relevant experience, or an MS in CE/EE +3 years of relevant experience