At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- The candidate will be working on Xilinx’s next generation Compiler technologies, together with a talented team of compiler experts. The team will be driving the development of Vitis Sofware Platform focussed on DataCenter Acceleration. The technology involves the application of various compiler techniques from a high-level system description. The system design allows ease of capture of the intended hardware and software functionality for the target FPGA.
- The successful candidate must have a strong technical foundation in software complier technology, prior experience of compilation techniques from the C++ language, and a passion for innovation in a fast paced development environment.
- This full-time position will provide a unique opportunity to develop technology that will advance software programmability, directly enabling progress towards achieving the goals of the Datacenter division for Xilinx.
- Advanced C++ programming skills
- Familiarity with OpenCL/Cuda or similar parallel programming language
- Familiarity with FPGA architecture and High Level Synthesis (HLS) technology
- Must be a great team player, quick learner, and an independent thinker
- Strong experience developing in complex tools chains and big code bases
- Prior knowledge of System-C and system-design technologies
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge of the LLVM IR and the related optimization techniques
- An advanced degree in any of the fields of CS/CE/EE
- B.S. + 7 years of experience, or M.S + 5 years of experience, PhD preferred.