At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Perform material transactions in Oracle ERP and Camstar Semi-suite to enable timely and error-free transactional movement of materials in the whole supply chain flow (from Fab, Sort, Bump, Assembly, Test factories to warehouse). Owns and participate in performing all system testing activities in during each IT release cycle.
- Support remotely on problem resolution related to warehousing inbound and outbound shipments
Reconciliation and Validation
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly system-to-system inventory reconciliations
- Drive daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly system-to-physical inventory validation initiatives
- Perform thorough research and documentation of inventory discrepancies and identify root causes for permanent resolutions
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly validation on billings against production POs
- Monitor and manage the progress of IT incidents
- Coordinate pre-audit planning to support internal and external audit requirements
- Work in and with cross functional teams to drive continuous improvement in productivity, quality, inventory accuracy and service level to customers (internal and external)
- Develop and report key performance indicators
- Ensure the department’s processes are compliant to SOX, ISO/TL9000 requirements
- Diploma or higher certification in a Business Management or Supply Chain Management discipline
- Work Experience:
- Relevant work experience, of 2 or more years, in high technology company or in an inventory control environment of fast moving, high value products
- Working experience using Oracle ERP and CAMSTAR Semi-suite will be an added advantage
- Critical Personal Attributes and Skills:
- Strong initiative
- Energetic, self-motivated, passion for innovations and continuous improvement
- Good analytical skills
- Effective communication skills. Good command of Mandarin language will be a plus
- Strong project management skill with the ability to work with stakeholders from all organisational levels and from different geographical regions
- Ability to work hours to support operations in European countries