At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Create strategic relationships with customers' development teams and be able to comprehend their system architecture, existing solutions, development plans
· Gain a solid understanding of customer business initiatives, challenges and industry trends to identify ways for customers to increase their competitive advantage using Xilinx Solutions
· Identify new opportunities, understand the customer's business and technology drivers, and successfully position the appropriate Xilinx value proposition
· Establish Xilinx as a primary building block in the customer's product development
· Work closely with local technical support teams to develop winning proposals which capture and articulate the relevant Xilinx technical and business value
· Develop and articulate a winning strategy for target accounts
· Articulate differentiating key capabilities and business value of Xilinx products, services and platform solutions to customers
· Understand and prioritize account opportunities to drive maximum ROI
· Mobilize and coordinate internal resources efficiently to support all of the pre- and post-sales support requirements of a project
· Close deals: Successfully transform design wins to revenue and accurately forecast revenue outlook
BS and/or MS degree in science/engineering or equivalent
· 10 years of Technical Sales or Field Application support of complex hardware and software embedded systems (or 5 years, with an additional 5 years of digital logic design)
· Communications market knowledge mandatory
· Knowledge of Machine Learning and artificial intelligence an asset
· Strong communication (listening, verbal and written) skills with an emphasis on technical presentation skills and proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
· Excellent organization, planning, follow-up, and time management skills
· Excellent selling, negotiating, and closing skills
· Ability to successfully transform design win to revenue and accurately forecast revenue outlook
· Highly collaborative within a strong team environment with the ability to excel in dynamic situations
· A passion for winning and achieving challenging revenue, design wins and market share targets
· Demonstrated success in major account sales with complex system level design in and win experience.
· Proven track record of successful account management experience for strategic accounts
· Team player, able to work effectively within team environment
· Knowledge of digital, specifically programmable, logic is a strong asset