At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Design and implement solutions to address and meet logging requirements in an Information security context.
- Install, configure, and update Splunk Enterprise and Splunk Enterprise Security environments in a multi-site clustered environment, following best practices from Splunk Professional Services.
- Ability to handle technical add-ons for efficiently on-barding data and meeting Splunk CIM compliance for Enterprise Security accelerated data models.
- Manage Apps/Dashboards for usage and errors work with Application owners.
- Setting up Splunk Forwarding for new application introduced into the environment.
- Identifying bad searches/dashboards and partnering with the creators to improve performance.
- Troubleshooting Splunk performance issues / Opening support cases with Splunk.
- Monitor the Splunk infrastructure for capacity planning and optimization.
- Troubleshoot log feeds, field extractions, search time, etc.
- Provide Granular, Role-based Security.
- Restrict access to sensitive logs and confidential data.
- Report generation and customization.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Splunk Certification (Certified Admin or Certified Architect) preferable
- Five years of experience working in the information technology field.
- Three years of experience working as a Splunk Administrator.
- Three years of experience in information security controls, systems security management, incident response and threat analysis.
- Experience with Linux and Windows agents for Splunk administration with a solid understanding of the Splunk system.