At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Job Requirements :
- Analyze & rationalize materials purchase recommendation (substrate purchase & all indirect materials planning such as chip cap / lids) from MRP systems.
- Made necessary adjustment on materials purchase plans/schedule to minimize risk of shortages or Excess/Obsolescence.
- Reconcile & understand variances from multiple purchase recommendations in order to finalize materials purchase plans.
- Communicate/collaborate closely with internal stakeholders or external vendors in materials planning/expedite, inventory management and demand changes.
- Actively managing material Lead time/Safety stock, age of inventory & driving activities to minimize materials scrap.
- Driving/managing external supplier in materials planning/expedite, inventory management, project (efficiency improvement) & day to day operation.
- External supply chain acumen – basic understanding of customers, products, suppliers and respond to external changes which aligns to management expectations.
- Comfortable in using data from input, outputs and mechanics for planning analysis and driving execution effectively to achieve established metrics.
- Possess basic knowledge in using essential planning tools and systems.
- Understanding expectations of key Xilinx planning stakeholders and performing within area-of-responsibility.
Additional skillset :
- Excel Macro and SQL Knowledge, Tableau
- Planning Knowledge and ability to converse in mandarin will be an advantage (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates)
* Degree in Engineering/Supply Chain Field
Years of Experience
* 1-2 years