At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple strategic priorities and approaches to meet objectives & deliver results.
- Ability to work within dynamic cross-functional team environment.
- Meticulous and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong business acumen, written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and executive presence with ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate into simple messages for peers and customers.
- Demonstrated success in working with customers to resolve complex issues and develop solid business relationships.
- Demonstrated operational management experience, with track record of developing and improving organizational performance, successful project execution and delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate critical and strategic thinking and execution. Able to manage internal and external messaging when handling confidential information
- Able to demonstrate problem solving skills and work in high level of stress environment with positive mindset and able to follow up with team across the globe with different time zone, culture and language
- Advanced level of excel data analysis with excel formula and pivot summary into key takeaways.
- A bachelor’s degree, B.S. in Business or related discipline, Supply Chain/ Operations/ emphasis preferred
- 7+ years experience preferred in Supply Chain or Operations. Specifically, experience with key strategic customers in the semiconductor chip supply chain or related.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite: Excel/PowerPoint/Visio and database reporting tools (SQL, OBIEE, etc.), familiarity with Oracle/SAP is preferred