At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
As a Recruiter for Xilinx, you will act as a representative of the company charged with promoting Xilinx as the employer of choice and ensuring the right talent is placed at the right time to meet business needs. This position will be recruiting for our Research and Development Engineering, Technical Sales and Product Marketing organizations.
You will be a part of the Global Talent Acquisition team which develops and executes effective methods to identify, source, assess and attain the most qualified candidates for the organization. You’ll partner with your peers, leadership and hiring managers to define talent needs, construct and execute plans to fulfill the needs while always remaining true to the Xilinx culture and values. You will continually develop the pipeline of talent while delivering an excellent candidate experience throughout the process. Your efforts will be tracked and measured via our applicant tracking system to empower the team to continually develop and ensure excellence in delivery to the business.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Human Resources or equivalent experience
• Minimum 7 years of experience as a Full Life Cycle Recruiter
• Experience recruiting engineering professionals in Sales and/or Product Marketing as well as Hardware & Software technologies is preferred
• Experience in Semiconductor HW Design and/or Embedded / SOC technologies desired
• Extensive knowledge of recruiting, sourcing and managing successful relationships with candidates for placement in technical careers
• Handling full life cycle Recruiting activities for Singapore to include; Posting Positions, Pre-Screening & Interviewing candidates over phone and in-person, obtaining leads and reference checks, offer preparation and closing skills
• Strong experience with high volume recruiting. Possess strong sense of urgency, flexibility, and adaptability
• Demonstrated strength and creativity in sourcing talent
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)