EMEA Recruitment Partner - Contract
Xilinx EMEA are currently looking for an experienced recruiter to join our EMEA talent acquisition team to partner with the business to deliver on our hiring requirements across the region based in our EMEA HQ in Citywest. This will be a long term contract opportunity that will require full ownership and accountability of open positions.
You will join the EMEA Talent Acquisition team to source, identify and screen potential candidates for our engineering functions across multiple EMEA locations.
You will work closely with hiring managers to build long lasting relationships by understanding their requirements and formulating hiring startegies to deliver on recruitment targets. You will drive technology and process improvement efforts while maintaining a positive candidate experience for all applicant.
- Full life cycle recruitment from sourcing to offer acceptance, primarily for Software and Hardware Engineering positions.
- Partner with stakeholders and provide creative and effective recruitment solutions.
- Influence business leaders and educate hiring mangers on process, interview best practices and decision making.
- Drive Employer Brand initiatives to increase brand awareness and attract talent.
- Collaborate with Global Talent Acquisition team in US to follow recruitment process best practice.
- Engineering or Technology recruitment experience, preferably with in-house US multinational exposure OR 2+ years agency experience specifically focussed on Tech/Engineering vertical for multinational clients.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
- Strong track record of direct sourcing in EMEA.
- High energy, collaborative and detail orientated.
- Proficient with the latest sourcing tools & preferably worked with Oracle TMS.
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX