At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
We are looking for a SI/PI (signal intergrity/power integrity) Design Engineer to join the System SI/PI team in San Jose. In this role, you will be helping to perform different PDN (power-distribution network) analysis, board/package model extraction, 3D model construction and lab measurement. You will be using various state-of-the-art CAD tools in your daily work.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform frequency and/or time-domain simulations in Hspice and/or ADS environment.
- PI and SI modeling, simulation and optimization with PowerSI, PowerDC, HFSS, Q3D etc.
- Lab characterizatoin and correlation to simulation
- Work with cross-functional teams for requirements and deliverables
Bachelors, Masters or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience of EM field solvers, time and frequency domain simulation tools like Sigrity, Allegro, ADS, HFSS, SIWAVE, HSPICE, etc
- Strong fundamentals in electromagnetics and transmission line theory
- Experience with lab equipment including oscilloscope, function generator, VNA etc.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/tasks successfully
- Excellent team player
- Excellent verbal, and interpersonal communication skills