Drive all production activities with the strong data analysis to improve the production efficiency. Working on data mining and failure debug to identify product/production sensitivity including HW, software tool and silicon process interaction.
- Drive engineering data collection and analysis for any product related issues to identify root cause and provide corrective actions
- Define verification plan for production functionality and performance window and implement proper screening in production test
- Actively participate in cross function team including product, test and HW design to efficiently debug any overkill and come up with optimal solutions
- Continue driving innovative operational methodologies to target the highest level of product quality to meet specific needs for various market segments
- Develop automation scripts/tools to support data analytics to improve efficiency
- -BSEE and 6 or more years experience in semiconductor or related field. MSEE is a plus.
- Good fundamental knowledge of digital design and circuit analysis a must.
Strong data mining and Statistical modelling
- Good analytical, communication, team work, and troubleshooting skills required.
- Proficiency in a high level programming language such as C/Perl, and have a working knowledge of UNIX shell scripting is a plus
- BS or MS (preferred) in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Years of Experience
- 6~8 years of experience in relevant industry