Xilinx delivers fully adaptive antenna technology 5G radio access networks to effectively address the growing demand for wireless capacity. Its platform enables mobile network infrastructure vendors to release the full potential of their RAN products through advanced features such as cell-splitting, 3D-beamforming, massive MIMO as well as RF power reduction.
For the mobile network operator Xilinx technology enables dramatically increased site capacity, robustness, and availability as well as energy efficiency.
We are looking for an individual with background in product management of radio products. The successful candidate will drive product roadmap, value proposition, customer engagement of 5G active antenna systems. The position requires technical command and experience, and insights to develop and nurture a new line of business for Xilinx.
• Define and maintain product roadmap for 5G active antenna systems
• Translate key product use cases to functional specifications that can be delivered by an engineering feature team.
• Engage with operator customers at technical and director-level and drive business
• Collaborate with system engineering, product architects, and HW and SW development teams to evolve the product architecture, resolve key dependencies, mitigate risk, and ensure features are successfully brought through the product lifecycle with sufficient quality
• Participate in industry events and conferences as a technology leader and champion for Xilinx
• Manage internal and external stakeholders and key customer engagements
• Gather competitive information & drive 3GPP, O-RAN Alliance standards engagement
• Handle RFx response preparation and defense
• Organize technical workshops for customers and partners, represent the company at trade shows and participate in marketing events
• 5+ years professional experience in product management
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, proven with customers
• Contacts into and experience working with Tier-1 network operators as customers are preferred
• Ability to collect/analyse customer needs and use cases and convert those into product requirements
• Excellent product level knowledge of
o Radio access network architectures
o Radio product KPIs and design cycles
o 3GPP and Open RAN architectures and standards, 5G NR
• Ability to work independently and with only general management review and ability to provide guidance and oversees others
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the
world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries,
and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.