Xilinx delivers fully adaptive antenna technology 5G radio access networks to effectively address the growing demand for wireless capacity. Its platform enables mobile network infrastructure vendors to release the full potential of their RAN products through advanced features such as cell-splitting, 3D-beamforming, massive MIMO as well as RF power reduction.
For the mobile network operator Xilinx technology enables dramatically increased site capacity, robustness, and availability as well as energy efficiency.
We are looking for an individual with background in system engineering and/or technical product management of radio systems. The successful candidate will make key contributions to technical specification, value proposition, and production planning of 5G active antenna systems. The position requires technical command, experience, and insights to develop and nurture a new line of business for Xilinx.
• Define and maintain product requirements for 5G active antenna systems
• Translate key product use cases to functional specifications that can be delivered by an engineering feature team. Contribute to radio product architecture, system analysis, and product roadmap
• Collaborate with system engineering, product architects, and HW and SW development teams to evolve the product architecture, resolve key dependencies, mitigate risk, and ensure features are successfully brought through the feature lifecycle with sufficient quality
• Prospectively, participate in industry events and conferences as a technology leader and champion for Xilinx
• Ownership of documentation and product marketing collaterals
At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? At Xilinx, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the
world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries,
and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the start, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and enhance people's lives. If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx we care deeply about creating meaningful development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We foster an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.