Xilinx delivers fully adaptive antenna technology 5G radio access networks to
effectively address the growing demand for wireless capacity.
Its platform enables mobile network infrastructure vendors
to release the full potential of their RAN products through advanced features
such as cell-splitting, 3D-beamforming, massive MIMO as well as RF power reduction.
For the mobile network operator Xilinx technology enables dramatically increased
site capacity, robustness, and availability as well as energy efficiency.
• Development of thermal concepts related to electrical, mechanical and customer requirements
• Optimizing and confirming simulation results by measurements at test and system setups
• Develop and adjust mechanical components related to the simulation results
• Come up with design improvements considering performance, time and costs
• Safeguard the technology through feasibility studies and key experiments
• Coordinate production process
• Certified engineer or experienced skilled worker in the field of mechatronic (at least 5 years)
Knowledge / Experience:
• Experience in thermal simulation and mechanical design with corresponding tools. e.g. Icepak, Solidworks
• Experience in setting up and carrying out of thermal measurements
• Sound knowledge of electrical engineering basics, further experience in specific topics like active antennas would be an asset
• Good knowledge about the production process
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Very good hands-on experience
• Good knowledge of English language