At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Xilinx is looking for a passionate individual for the role of Solution Program Manager. The candidate must have an engineering background with a strong proven track record in program/project management. The candidate will be handling cross-functional initiatives across multiple divisions which are critical to the success of Xilinx. This highly visible role provides a great opportunity for the individual to gain deep insights about the whole organization as well as our technology.
The position requires a technical understanding of EDA design flows and methodologies. Experience and familiarity with Xilinx tool flows and IP is a plus. The individual must be able to manage multiple projects, recognize and mitigate risks, and work proactively on contingency plans with hands-on involvement. The candidate must be process-oriented with emphasis on clear and concise communication. Ability to work closely with the broader program management team members in different geographies is a must.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Strong communication and presentation skills, often involving senior leaders of the organization
- Tracking of high priority solution initiatives; identifying risks and formulating mitigation plans
- Providing regular updates to senior leadership about initiative status, pulling in other leaders or team members as necessary
- Connecting and collaborating with teams that are working on similar initiatives
- Planning and running solution meetings that require inputs from multiple teams, follow up on actions
- Creating, tracking and managing key performance indicators in support of Solution delivery
- BS +12 years or MS+10 years of relevant industry experience
- Strong technical background with a mix of product knowledge and business acumen
- Strong program/project management skills at the solution level
- Proven ability to lead across teams to achieve results
- Having experience in, dealing with, and communicating at different levels of the organization is also key to this position as it’s a highly visible role
- Exceptional verbal/written communication, leadership, interpersonal, and teamwork skills are required to succeed in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to create and meet schedules would be preferred.
- Candidate should possess excellent working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, JIRA and Confluence. Python knowledge a plus
- Candidates with Field Application Engineering experience or customer interfacing experience is a plus