At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The successful candidate for this role must possess extensive demand creation capability and account management skills and experience. As a strategic account manager the candidate will be expected to perform the following:
- Define and drive business growth strategy, meeting or exceeding annual revenue targets
- Articulate differentiating key capabilities and business values of Xilinx products, services and platform solutions to customers
- Ownership and maintain strong relationships at executive level in customer base
- Gain a solid understanding of customer business initiatives, challenges and industry trends to identify ways for customers to increase their competitive advantage using Xilinx Solutions
- Understand and prioritize account opportunities to drive maximum ROI
- Work closely with local technical support teams and distributor partners to develop winning proposals which capture and articulate the relevant Xilinx technical and business value
- Establish positive partnering relationships with other Sales teams in China, and with support teams outside China (Marketing, Engineering, Operations, etc.)
based in Beijing.
Support North China CVM named accounts, including Automotive, DataCenter, AVB, TME etc.
- A passion for achieving challenging revenue target, design wins and market share goals
- Proven track record of successful account management experience for strategic account
- Work well in a fast paced environment and a great team worker
- A strong sense of urgency to address customer issues
- Able to work independently and meet customers demanding needs/priorities
- Good understanding of customer business initiatives, challenges and industry trends to identify ways for customers to increase their competitive advantage
- Ability to engage with different levels of customers to get accurate project information and market forecast to win business
- Strong in articulating/differentiating key capabilities and business value of Xilinx products/services to customers
- A strong business background is required to understand customers technical requirements and engage in solutions selling
- Learn quickly from mistakes and overcome adversities, failures and challenging situation
- Good collaborative skills to mobilize and coordinate internal resources efficiently to support different requirements of a project