At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
• Build, design and implement scalable cloud-based applications for FPGA as a Service, PaaS, and IaaS.
• Develop and enable containerization of FPGA acceleration applications, and enable the applications on both on-prem platform and public cloud such like AWS ECS.
• Develop and enable FPGA acceleration applications within cloud frameworks such as Kubernetes, Spark, Hadoop/Yarn.
• Work with Cloud vendors for Xilinx FPGA deployment solutions.
• Provide thought leadership for cloud developer technology inside Xilinx and collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to streamline or improve adoption of Xilinx Cloud technologies.
• Computer science, electrical engineering or related technical field.
• Rich experiences with container technology.
• Rich experiences with cloud frameworks such like Kubernetes, Spark, Hadoop/Yarn.
• Rich experiences with leading edge cloud vendors such like AWS, Azure etc..
• Rich experiences with Linux development environments.
• Experiences with Cloud based development environments.
• Experiences with C++ language object-oriented programming.
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
• 3+ years’ experience with large systems software design and development experience, with experience in Unix/Linux.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
Years of Experience
3+ years’ experience with large systems software design and development experience, with experience in Unix/Linux.