At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
Job responsibilities :
- Understand overall program and ensure functional organizational goals meet requirements
- Establish and maintain outstanding peer networks with functional group leaders and staff as required (Yield Engineering, Package and Assembly Engineering, Test Engineering, Product Engineering, Characterization, Quality & Reliability, Logistics)
- Establish and maintain outstanding peer networks with key organizational leaders as required (IC Design, Silicon Technology, Package Development, Operations, Marketing, Engineering Program Managers and Xilinx management)
- Be active in the creation of Xilinx wide “Plan of Record” which aligns engineering/planning teams to an overall schedule of activity starting from new design tape outs, packaging, verification, qualification, characterization, and finally production release of orderable SKU.
- Ensure execution is in accordance with established procedures and there is a seamless transfer to operations for volume manufacturing support
- Actively manage risk and escalate issues in a timely fashion presenting options for resolution
- Adjust plans to real-time issues and achieve organizational buy-in of change request
- Be the focal point for effective intra and inter group communication
- Run cross-functional meetings – set agendas, publish minutes, capture actions and drive them to closure
- Participate in meetings - re-broadcast essential information to QNG functional leaders as appropriate
- Present oral and written updates at monthly management reviews
- Ensure required internal demand of material (i.e. packaged parts, piece parts, and wafers) to meet Verification, Characterization and Qualification needs is provided to engineers to meet schedule needs
- Empower functional organizations to meet program goals
Job requirements :
- Able to perform complex work involving new or constantly changing difficult problems
- Exercise outstanding initiative, judgment and decision-making ability in dealing with complex factors that are not easily evaluated for which there is little precedent on how to select methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to problems
- Demonstrate independence in completing projects on schedule and succeeding when receiving general guidance on new assignments
- In this role, the successful candidate may provide guidance to lower level personnel. A program manager is expected to achieve results through others and should have excellent communication and related skills working within teams and across organizational boundaries
- The successful candidate should demonstrate both depth and breadth in achieving production release of large complex programs that involve integrated deliverables of multiple functional organizations, preferably silicon products at 90nm or below geometries.
- An engineering degree and demonstration of competency in several of the following areas is required: semiconductor manufacturing flow (From wafer fabrication-wafer sorting to final testing), yield engineering, product engineering, ATE test program development and release, silicon verification and characterization, package development, package and assembly engineering, process and product qualification and IC design.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Project, excel and Power point tools
- In lieu of Project management experience, a candidate could have technical or project lead experience in semiconductor engineering (test product, yield or characterization) field with emphasis on new product introduction
- Demonstrating the ability to learn on the job and outstanding communication skills in English, both oral and written are a must
Bachelor’s Degree in EE/CS/CE or related field with 5+ plus years of relevant industry experience or Master’s Degree in EE/CS/CE or a related field with 3+ years of relevant industry experience