At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Bachelor/Masters Degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Design and development with leading edge technology nodes on digital logic blocks.
- DFT implementation and verification.
- Perform test bench development and functional verification of developed digital logic blocks.
- Perform post silicon validation, testing and debug of block functionality on prototype silicon.
- Work closely with system architect, design and verification teams to develop design specifications documents, verification plans, and validation test plans.
- 3-5 years of ASIC development experience with the completion of several complex ASIC or IC tapeouts
- Working experience of RTL coding and functional verification
- Design/Synthesis experience and Verilog/VHDL language knowledge in high performance design
- Experience in test planning and analysis of DFT and ATPG/Memory BIST is a plus.