At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Define and drive distributor program to accelerate and expand Xilinx business
- Work with distributors to identify potential opportunities
- Knowledge to Identify new customer and expand FPGA users
- Based on product roadmap, bring product message, strategy, and sales story to customer and market with distributor sales
- Roll out product sales plan to distributor and customer
- Understand customer’s product line up and technology trend, and then create sales plan with proposal for future cycles
- Establish relationship with distributor and customer to improve sales activity
- Manage opportunities/wins with distributor and report it for HQ business review
- Create revenue status and progress report
- Identify gap between goals and booking status, and bring warning message to distributors, if necessary
- Create account strategy and sales plan to dig into business
Years of Experience
- FPGA , ASIC/ASSP sales experience is preferred
- Distribution management experience is preferred (necessary to high communication skill with distributors)
- Sales experience of Automotive is more preferred
- Excellent Japanese and English communication skills (verbal and written), and business acumen are critical
- Require TOEIC score 600