The Xilinx Data Center Group is looking for a Demand Generation Manager who will be responsible for the strategy and execution of outbound marketing programs that will be instrumental in achieving our aggressive growth goals. Xilinx DCG is a new business unit that builds on Xilinx’s continuing innovation in adaptive computing to deliver solutions that transform the data center and solve the most challenging customer problems. In this role, you’ll be responsible for programs to generate and nurture leads via events, SEM, email, retargeting, targeted social advertising, and cooperative marketing with Xilinx technology partners. Reporting to the Director of Outbound Marketing and working closely with cross-functional teams, you’ll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to generate a strong pipeline.
- Designing, planning, managing, and optimizing integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels to generate pipeline.
- Monitoring and reporting campaign performance with granular tracking across relevant KPIs
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Working closely with the Director of Outbound Marketing for KPI tracking and reporting and effective implementation refining of closed-loop lead tracking with other marketing and sales stakeholders
- Overseeing vendor selection and contracts as needed
- Effectively collaborating with the sales organization to refine demand-generation strategies to maximize their positive impact on the sales funnel
What You Should Have
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience in solutions-oriented technology marketing.
- Expertise in campaign development and execution of multi-channel campaigns including email marketing, social advertising, SEM, and paid digital.
- The ability, and the desire, to work and thrive in a DIY, startup atmosphere within the business unit while working collaboratively within a larger organization.
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management.
- A digital marketing portfolio of produced marketing work.
Nice To Have
- Experience in designing and successfully executing account-based marketing campaigns
- Experience effectively leveraging Marketo marketing automation for email and nurture campaigns, refining lead scoring, forms, landing pages, database segmentation, and management
Education & Experience
- BS in Business, Marketing, or a related area of study + 10 years of relevant experience, or an MS/MBA +8 years of relevant experience in a demand generation, solutions-oriented technical marketing segment.