At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
JD for DevOps Manager (SW Dev Mgr.)
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Manager (SW Dev Manager) that shares our enthusiasm for providing Test infrastructure that enables reliable software and hardware testing. Our mission is to enable high quality software production releases through solid test infrastructure and best practices.
- The DevOps Manager position will provide project management and technical guidance to the teams on the DevOps initiatives. This position will manage the cross functional coordination efforts & team priorities, tasks tracking, escalations & triaging of complex technical issues globally & drive the technical teams to their high potential.
- This position will require the individual to define & manage projects, deliverables for the DevOps evolution across the portfolio of Open Source Compliances, Build and Release Engineering as well as internal Test & regression Infrastructure Tools.
- Proficiency in properly & quickly prioritizing & scoping the requirements.
- Ability to deal with global stakeholders on multiple projects/tasks on regular basis.
- Tracking & triaging issues, driving process improvements and tasks automations on shot term as well as long term focus with proper business value judgement.
- Create executive presentations & project reports with convincible story, business value and clear messages to the senior leadership
- Identify & plan for the process efficiencies and drive the execution with focused priorities.
- Be well versed with DevOps tools, Concepts, methodologies & Release Engineering processes.
- Expertise in operating Linux environment with good command over any scripting knowledge, hands on experience
- Individual should be with 60%+ current hands-on on the technical skills & willing to grow both Technical & Leadership role with fairly new teams.
- Solid experience in SW build and release process, Troubleshooting and Triaging on the build pipeline, infrastructure, tools issues.
- Critically assesses product requirements in assigned area of responsibility with respect to feasibility and schedule and engages with stakeholders to iterate and refine.
- Demonstrates flexible adaptability in working with still maturing, generation-dependent software development and testing methods with DevOps mindset
- Enjoys working with users to educate and provide guidance in helping them to achieve their goals and to improve their productivity.
Technology Skills requirement:
- Python, Bash or Shell Scripting - strong hands on knowledge
- Open source s/w compliances, Software composite analysis process & tools
- Linux /Windows Operating System / Command Line Interface
- Testing Methodologies, DevOps Build & Release Engineering tools
- Version control tools such as Perforce, Github
- Issues/Bugs/Proejct tasks tracking tools such as Jira, Confluence
- SW Release Engineering, Risk assessment & compliance tools
- Database knowledge of MySQL, No SQL, MongoDB, Elastic search
- Must have 10+ years relevant work experience with minimum of 2 years’ experience in Managing Projects, Leading small to medium size teams, preferably in Product Technology, Semiconductor, Automobile Industry & below technical skills expertise