Xilinx is looking for a world class Compiler Engineer to help us build the next-generation, parallel programming environment for current and future Xilinx devices, including the recently announced Versal ACAP. You will be working in a broad area creating compilers, debuggers and performance analysis tools to support heterogeneous systems consisting of AI Engine array-of-processors, ARM cores and FPGA fabric.
As a member of the team, you will be responsible for design and implementation of parts of a heterogeneous, multi-core compiler. You will get a chance to tackle cutting-edge, interesting and challenging problems working on compilers for heterogeneous multicore systems.
- MS in CS/EE with a minimum of 4 years experience developing compilers and parallel programming environments.
- Experience with various aspects of implementing compilers for programming languages. Good understanding of programming languages and parallel programming models.
- Solid understanding of processor architectures and micro-architectural performance considerations.
- Experience in implementing the following in production compilers is desirable:
- Global optimization, dependence analysis, vectorization, auto-parallelization, inter-procedural analysis and optimization, profile-feedback optimization, language front-end design and implementation, and code generation.
- LLVM / gcc / ARM compilers
- Experience with VLIW compilers and architectures a plus.
- Experience with compiling for reconfigurable architectures a plus.
- Demonstrated C/C++ programming skills with production system software.
- An understanding of applications in one or more of the following domains is also desirable: Machine Learning, Wireless, Signal processing and Video.
- Must be a hands-on person who takes initiative and does whatever is necessary to make a project successful.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional and geographically distributed teams.
- Team player with ability to work across a diverse team.
MS in CS/EE
Years of Experience
At least 4 years experience developing compilers and/or parallel programming environments