We are looking for a talented, self-driven and motivated engineer to be part of a Xilinx technology development team. This team develops advanced silicon and packaging technologies used in our products. Its team members have ample opportunities to grow their technical knowledge and problem-solving skills.
This engineer will be involved with cutting-edge test chips from start to finish. The main responsibilities include:
- Integrate new test block layouts to create test chip topcells
- Verify these topcell databases prior to tape-out using EDA tools and custom scripts
- Create new scripts and servers to support test chip assembly, verification, and management of test chip measurements after fabrication
- Work closely with circuit and layout designers to create new automation tools which enable the development of increasingly complex test chips with first-pass success
- MS 2+ years of exp in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering or related equivalent
- Familiarity with IC layouts, EDA tools, and basic circuit design methodology is required
- Experience with scripting (Python, Perl, C) is required. Basic knowledge of SQL databases is required. Web server experience is a plus.
- Basic understanding of semiconductor fabrication technology and devices is required
- Ability to work independently and pro-actively drive to new goals is required. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.