DescriptionAt Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Candidate should have Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering with background in Electronics and aspiration for building complex prototyping systems Years of Experience
Candidate should have a minimum of 12-15 years of relevant experience. Candidate should have sound and working knowledge on FPGA prototyping and on commercial emulation platforms like Palladium. Candidate should have worked on Xilinx Vivado tools and have have a concrete understanding on Xilinx FPGAs and SoC products and the ability to build scalable systems and designs and resolve design issues.
- Proficient in Verilog and FPGAs
- Sound working knowledge of Xilinx FPGA architecture, STA, Xilinx SoC products
- Experience on FPGA prototyping and emulation flows and in complete bring-up of a system right from input file list to build
- Experience in bring up of high-speed peripherals, speed bridges on FPGAs and/or Palladium
- Protocol knowledge of atleast some of the peripherals like QSPI, OSPI, SD/eMMC, PCIe, Ethernet, USB
- Working knowledge of Scripting languages - Tcl, Python
System level/Board level design is desirable.