At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
We are looking for a motivated, self-driven, flexible and passionate individual to join our Customer Operations team as a Business Systems Analyst.
This role requires working closely with many departments through the organization including, but not limited to: Customer Management, Order Management, Supply Chain Planning, Finance, Shipping, B2B, Operations Business Systems and IT.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Understand the end to end Customer Operations (CO) function and the business flows to drive for continuous system/process improvements
- Actively participate/lead brainstorming/working sessions with CO team and internal CO IT, to configure/develop technical solution/functional design for system/process enhancement or project initiatives
- Perform data extraction (using SQL), reports generation for business analysis and decision making
- Work closely with Business Users and OBS/IT to drive problem/issue resolution and solution delivery
- Gather business requirements from users, document business requirements, prepare test plan and test scripts effectively and efficiently
- Design, develop and implement solutions where feasible and to ensure solution delivered meets business requirements and is bug free
- Be available to support day to day business activities as and when required
The successful incumbent should possess the following:
- Bachelor/Master degree in information systems, supply chain management, operations research, statistics, or related field
- 1-4 years of relevant experience
- Willingness to learn both functional, technical and business skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong business acumen, ability and willingness to derive business intelligence from data
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving skills with prior experience of troubleshooting/problem solving
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure team environment, handle multiple tasks and react quickly to problems and issues
- Working knowledge in database query language (PL/SQL), data analysis tools (Excel Macros, Tableau, Apex), and supply chain applications (Oracle, SAP) is highly valued.
Bachelor/Master degree in information systems, supply chain management, operations research, statistics, or related field
Years of Experience:
1-4 years of relevant experience