Xilinx mission is to deliver an Adaptable Intelligent world. Our technology enables our customers to accelerate their applications dramatically, often improving performance by orders of magnitude from traditional approaches.
Xilinx IT provides a globally available and scalable infrastructure for engineering and business workloads. Our platforms team is responsible for managing a global HPC and Accelerated computing infrastructure. We enable cloud like experience for our teams to consume HPC, enterprise data and elastic cloud for creating breakthrough hardware and software.
ABOUT YOU: You have a passion for learning new ways to automate infrastructure platforms. You have deployed IT automation for creating/managing compute, storage and workloads. You like taking responsibility for end-to-end support of your solutions. You aspire to improve your solutions continuously to meet your customers’ evolving needs.
- Design and develop automation software to move compute and data across multiple public/private clouds
- Install/Configure/Deploy services to make IT infrastructure dynamically available for engineering/HPC workloads
- Create frameworks for deployment of compute, storage and data infrastructure at scale
- Create robust web APIs/services that can provide easy to use interfaces
- Design high quality test/deployment infrastructure that can be easily supported
- BS or MS in an engineering or related field
Years of Experience
2+ years hands-on experience with tools for systems automation (eg. One of chef/puppet/ansible, k8s/docker/singularity, terraform/aws/google-cloud)
- 2+ years developing web applications using RDBMS or Object Storage, MVC frameworks like Django/Rails/Flask, React/Angular
- Demonstrable experience in Linux/Unix administration, scripting/programming with one of shell/perl/python
- Experienced working with test driven development, git/perforce or other SCM systems
- Experience handling provisioning backends for baremetal/kvm/aws/gcp like environments