At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
- Requires proven track record in technical leadership. This includes planning,execution, tracking, verification closure, and delivery to programs.
- Requires strong experience with development of UVM, OVM, VMM and/orVerilog, System Verilog test benches for full chip testbench and usage ofsimulation tools/debug environments like Synopsys VCS, Cadence IES to testfull chip FPGA fabric and SoCs.
- Requires strong understanding of state of the art of verification techniques,including assertion and metric-driven verification.
- Verification experience in MathEngine/DSP optimized for wireless applications,AXI, NoC, HBM, DDR4, PCIe verification is a plus.
- Verification experience in full chip verification is a plus.
- Familiarity with verification management tools as well as understanding ofdatabase management particularly as it pertains to regression management is aplus.
- Strong understanding of different phases of ASIC and/or full custom chipdevelopment is required.
- Experience with FPGA programming and software is a plus.
- Verification experience in PCIe, Processors, Graphics is a plus.
- Experience with formal property checking tools such as Cadence (IEV), Jasper,and Synopsys (Magellan) is a plus.
- Experience with gate level simulation, power verification, reset verification,contention checking, abstraction techniques is a plus.
- DFX/DFT and UPF/ power-ware - simulation experience is a plus
Years of Experience
Bachelor's Degree w/ 8+ years or MS w/ 5+ years or PhD w/ 3+ years in ElectricalEngineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.-