At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The Xilinx Board Operations team is looking for a bold, collaborative and creative software developer to work on the next-generation production board test infrastructure for Xilinx Alveo boards. As a Senior Test Automation Software Engineer, you'll build the tools to enable the delivery of the highest quality boards for empowering the future of machine learning, video processing, Smart NICs, and more.
The Senior Test Automation Software Engineer role involves:
• Developing the platform that enables high-volume testing of Xilinx Alveo boards
• Enhancing the operator interface program to improve manufacturing test reliability
• Exploring and implementing new ways to optimize PCB manufacturing test while maintaining high test coverage
• Creating regression test suites to ensure robust test program releases
• Be skilled in programming with Python, and C and comfortable with git workflows
• Have experience with I2C/SMBUS/PMBUS, UART, and JTAG devices
• Be passionate about solving issues that arise in a high-volume manufacturing environment
• Possess a strong commitment to testing and ensuring high quality software releases
• Experience with PCB design, FPGA design and microcontroller programming is nice to have but not necessary
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
Years of Experience
• Have 5+ years of experience developing production-quality software applications using platform-independent GUI libraries including wxPython