At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The Silicon development team is looking for an senior verification engineer in Xilinx India, for the verification of state of the art video system designs with focus on image processing
Responsibilities include the following:
- Work with Architecture, design, emulation and application teams and contribute to the verification of the next generation of video systems
- Play a key role in the development of different verification platforms in System Verilog/UVM including utilization of Emulation/Prototyping platforms for verifying next generation video systems
- Verify the architecture and performance of the design
- Work with Architecture and Emulation teams to ensure micro-architecture and design is fully verified/validated across multiple platforms
- Be responsible for a comprehensive verification plan and drive the implementation of verification test cases from applications and other sources using block and subsystem test benches
- BS/MS in EE, CE, or CS
- 5+ total of which 2+ years of experience in the video systems
- Experience in specifying and developing the verification infrastructure for verifying video based designs
- Strong analytical problem solving, and attention to details
- Strong experience in HDL, verification, and general computational logic design/verification concepts
- Expertise in Verilog/System Verilog, UVM, Scripting languages like Perl/Python, etc.
- Knowledge of system-level architecture including buses like AXI/AHB, bridges, memory controllers such as DDR2/DDR3, and processor usage at SOC level
- Experience with video pixel, color space(RGB/YUV422), timing(vsync/hsync) for video image processing
- Experience with MIPI-CSI2 based image processing pipelines
- Exposure to image processing modules used in processing image sensor like HDR merging, 2D/3DNoise reduction, Defect pixel correction
- Exposure to system level video DMA, DDR based shared memory video processing like encoding, decoding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated