At Xilinx, we are leading the industry transformation to build an adaptable, intelligent world. ARE YOU bold, collaborative, and creative? We develop leaders and innovators who want to revolutionize the world of technology. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, pushing boundaries, and working together as ONEXILINX, anything is possible.
Our culture of innovation began with the invention of the Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA), and with the 2018 introduction of our Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform (ACAP), has made a quantum leap in capability, solidifying our role as the adaptable platform supplier of choice. From the beginning, we have always believed in providing inventors with products and platforms that are infinitely adaptable. From self-driving cars, to world-record genome processing, to AI and big data, to the world's first 5G networks, we empower the world's builders and visionaries whose ideas solve every day problems and improve people's lives.
If you are PASSIONATE, ADAPTABLE, and INNOVATIVE, Xilinx is the right place for you! At Xilinx, we care deeply about creating significant development experiences while building a strong sense of belonging and connection. We champion an environment of empowered learning, wellness, community engagement, and recognition, so you can focus on work that matters - world class technology that improves the way we live and work. We are ONEXILINX.
The Xilinx University Program (XUP), part of the office of the CTO (Chief Technology Officer) department, is seeking applications engineer with an interest in developing FPGA-based applications, and willing to support academia teaching and research projects especially related to compute acceleration technology.
- Provide deep technical support to academia customers in their teaching and research project with Xilinx development tools, silicon and IP products that ensure success
- POC design creation to demonstrate Xilinx's values on silicon, compute acceleration, etc. to academic and open source community.
- Create training materials and deliver the workshop to academia and open source community
- Support both teaching and research conference or equivalent events
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of FPGA/Zynq design, experience with Vivado or equivalent EDA tools.
- Experience with Xilinx compute acceleration solution, HLS and OpenCL
- Knowledge of data center architectures, such as networking and storage is a plus
- Experience with open source community is a plus
- Good organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and track many activities
- Good written and verbal communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Fluent reading, writing and speaking English and Chinese, Japanese is a plus.